Monday, April 06, 2009

7 Cities, 16 Days: An Accelerated EuroTrip

Tomorrow I embark on the most spectacular adventure of my life: 7 European cities in 16 days. Of course, my excitement is overwhelming, but so is my nervousness. I've never taken on a such an endeavor as this, but I am confident that all will go well and that I will certainly have the experience of a lifetime. I will either update occasionally on my trip, or there will be one (very) long entry when I return. The latter is more probable. I'm off to get some rest before a big day of travel tomorrow! (Stop #1, Milan!)

P.S. Saw an INCREDIBLE performance of Waiting for Godot tonight. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen had the most incredible chemistry on stage. They looked like they were having a fantastic time together. The performance was superbly acted, wonderfully directed, and entertaining to the last moment. I'm simply astounded by Samuel Beckett's writing. Perhaps more of a review to come later.

All the best to everyone in your part of the world. For now, "Nothing to be done." I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

have a fun and safe trip!!!